Vuoi parlare subito con me?
Quando mi trovi
Dal lun al ven dalle 10.30 alle 14.30 dalle 15.30 alle 18.00
Vuoi contattarmi via mail?
Scrivimi per una consulenza gratuita!Contattami
Let's join all together in this enjoyable food and wine group tour! Learn how to prepare hand made pasta, taste unique wine, cheese and bread of this area and participate in an exciting truffle hunt!
Itinerary: Bologna airport - Romagna hilly countryside - Bologna airport
Tuesday 25th October
Arrival at Bologna Airport – Meet with your English speaking buddy and transfer towards the picturesque village on the gentle hills overlooking Forlí and Cesena. Along the road you will stop for a light tasting lunch at a famous winery. In the early afternoon transfer to the Locanda, check in and time to relax. At 8.00pm dinner at the bespoke restaurant serving traditional dishes using exclusively local products.
Wednesday 26th October
Buffet style breakfast. At 9.30 am departure to visit a local traditional cheese producer with tasting followed by an artisan bakery. Return to the Locanda and rest of the day at your disposal. In the afternoon a cookery course during which you will learn the secret skills on how to make the perfect tagliatelle with the chef of the Locanda, followed by a dinner tasting the recipes prepared together!
Thursday 27th October
Buffet style breakfast. At 9.30 departure to meet the truffle hunter and his faithful four legged friend to start the exciting “truffle Hunt” in the secret wood…. At 1.00 pm a delicious lunch where you will taste traditional truffle-based dishes . Mid-afternoon return the Locanda and rest of the day at your disposal. In the afternoon another cooking class will show you further secrets of the cuisine of Romagna! And a dinner tasting the recipes preparred together will follow.
Friday 28th October
Buffet style breakfast. after check out transfer to the airport in time to check in for your scheduled return flight.
This itinerary is available also as individual tour (3 or 7 nights version).
It's also possibile to add food daily tour from Bologna (visiting Parmigiano Reggiano, Aceto balsamico di Modena and Prosciutto di Parma factories). Ask us more information!
The package includes:
- Transfers to and from Bologna and all the transfers as specified in the itinerary
- English speaking assistant with you all the time
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast in a guesthouse (locanda) on the hills between Forlì and Cesena
- Visit to a winery along the way to Romagna with light tasting
- Welcome dinner
- 2 cooking classes with final dinner tasting the recipes
- Truffle hunt in the woods
- Lunch with truffle menu
The package doesn't include:
- International flights
- Italian Visa, if applicable
- Travel insurance
- Portage service
- Entrance fees to monuments or museums, unless otherwise specified under 'guided visit'
- Drinks and meals not specified in the program or drinks from minibar at the hotel
- City taxes, to be paid onsite at the hotel before checking out, according to each city council rules
- Anything that is not mentioned in “The package includes”